DARK RAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is My Dark-Ran Forum ^_^

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DarkRAN siteDarkRAN site  

to Admin vocal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM] Bhen04
Helper
[GM] Bhen04

to Admin vocal. Empty
PostSubject: to Admin vocal.   to Admin vocal. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Laughing Admin Vocal. bakit ala server give the link for new client and new patch and post it....bco`z im waiting and all my player`s and donate are waiting thx!

[GM] Bhen04 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.weedssmoke.04@gmail.com
dextra
Helper
dextra

to Admin vocal. Empty
PostSubject: to admin   to Admin vocal. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:44 pm

hi admin and gm how can i help you.,. im on ly a site developer if you want to give me some task to do just contact me 09052086408 & 09299664468
im willing to help our community..

>i cant fine any rules here.. where are they?? i think you should make some rules .. ^^

> thanks more powers mwuaahhh..
Back to top Go down
[GM] Bhen04
Helper
[GM] Bhen04

to Admin vocal. Empty
PostSubject: Server is up or gone?   to Admin vocal. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:52 am

To Admin Vocalist..... Case sana Mag salita ka naman kung ma-aayus pa ung server parang tanga kami ng hihintay kung ok naba ung server or hindi
maging tao ka sana ka-usap sana maintindihan mo ung sinasabi ko sau pwed mo naman akung drect na ka-usapin eh na d muna ako nid sa server mo mas maiintindihan ko pa d ung umaasa akung mag-kakaroon pa ng server.... maging tao ka sana ka-usap thx! i hope na mag rereplay ka sa message ko godbless.. Bhen04!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weedssmoke.04@gmail.com
Sponsored content

to Admin vocal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: to Admin vocal.   to Admin vocal. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to Admin vocal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK RAN :: Server Discussion :: Questions/Comments/Suggestions-
Jump to: